Verified Reviewer

Anthony Cools = Horrible Experience

Paris Las Vegas Hotel - Anthony Cools = Horrible Experience
Horrible experience, purchase the best tickets available and when we got to the show they already had people sitting in the seats they sold me. The manager said we could not sit together unless we sat in the back. Very unorganized. There were very few people there, I guess they had moved everyone to the front center so it would look full in video. Who knows and who cares, it is a genuine Vegas rip-off. Ruin the night for my group. Shame on Paris casino for giving me a load of crap about refund. Get me OUT OF PARIS CASINO.

Robbed

We were robbed while we slept in our suite. They or whoever broke into our room between 12:30 and 6 am while we slept. They emptied my wifes wallet and scooped up my gambling money that was on the table. Security was a joke and they said check back in a week. They had zero information and barney fife showed no interest and kept saying I can't say anything. Stay here at your risk. I am a seven star customer and this is the service I got.
ID
Cons
  • Getting robbed in the night
Reason of review
robbed
Loss
Preferred solution
at least talk to management

Paris Las Vegas Hotel Staff Review from Kingman, Arizona

We recently checked into The Paris in Vegas and were fortunate to work with a woman named DONNA! She was so amazing, kind, helpful, and understood our requests. She looked and looked till the right room for us worked. (concerns about elevators, ice machine, level, non smoking, 1 bed, etc.) She was so patient, and so friendly that it really started off our mini vacation in a VERY positive attitude! LOVE it when you get GREAT service! I hope Caesars remembers that these CHECK IN people are very important to the overall feeling to us, the gamblers! The Rockwell's of Arizona
Kingman, Arizona
Pros
  • Our room and the people
Cons
  • Temp
Reason of review
Good customer service

About

Paris Las Vegas Hotel Terms of Service
These Terms of Service contain provisions that govern how claims The Client and Paris Las Vegas Hotel may have against each other are resolved (see Section 14 below), including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which will, subject to limited exceptions, require The Customer to submit claims The User have against The Company to binding arbitration, unless The User of company services opt-out in accordance with Section 14(E). Unless The User of company services opt-out of arbitration: (a) The Client will only be permitted to pursue claims against Website on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (b) The User will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis. Updates to these Terms of Service. Over time, it may be necessary to modify or supplement these Terms of Service. When The Company make changes, www.caesars.com will post the changes to the Caesars Websites and change the date at the top of the Terms of Service.
To read more: https://www.caesars.com/terms
Paris Las Vegas Hotel Pros and Cons

Pros: Our room and the people

Cons: Getting robbed in the night

Related Companies

Caesars Entertainment, Harrahs, World Series Of Poker, Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Planet Hollywood

Summary

Belonging to CAESAR’s Entertainment brands, Paris Las Vegas Hotel became a winner of Certificate of Excellence Award by Trip Advisor in 2015. The hotel offers variety of rooms to choose from: 1 or 2 double beds, red smoking and non smoking rooms etc. Whether looking for a fancy or casual eatery, Paris Las Vegas has plenty of inhouse restaurants: Burger Braserie, Martorano’s, Mon Ami Gabi, Eifel Tower Restaurant, and Cafe Belle Madeleine. The hotel hosts Jersey Boys, 53X, and Anthony Cools’ shows comprising hotel’s entertainment program throughout the year. Guests can book facility at Paris Las Vegas Hotel to throw a party or a wedding ceremony.

Paris Las Vegas Hotel reviews and complaints

Paris Las Vegas Hotel is ranked 108 out of 1324 in Hotels and Resorts category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Paris Las Vegas Hotel

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article