Parawire: slow, lazy, rude

Ordered some colored copper wire from this company. After not receiving my order in a month (admittedly my fault for not following up sooner) I called and talked with a very rude customer no-service rep. She was reluctant to look into the matter but when I pressed she did--after I called again. Said they didn't know what happened but would send it right away. A week later I called again--same no-service rep, asked to talk with supervisor, who was helpful. Another week passes I receive order--although not the entire order--I call again, talk with customer service supervisor, she apologizes, personally sends the remainder of my order that afternoon. I then write an email to head of company relating story, someone replies (doesn't identify his position in company) and is extremely rude. I then call to talk with the head of the company--turns out he wrote the email, and was even ruder on the phone--told me among other things I would never find a better price for the wire--to which I replied that may be true but I would never have to deal with him or his company again. And by the way I did find the wire at a comparable price, from a company that is timely and fills the entire order at one time--with NO phone calls!

My experience with them has been the opposite, but I have never talked to the owner or whomever you seem to have the problem with...

I'd start by contacting Joanna if you ever want to place an order again (or if you are just checking them out.) She has gone above and beyond for me. I initially messaged via Facebook, but my guess is she's probably the only Joanna.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm not affiliated with them besides being a customer.

Andrea

Were is that company? i need to find better pricing

I use Artistic Wire as the silver plated colors are more vibrant. Yes it may cost more-but they have a wonderful product. I finally started ordering by the pound I prefer it so much.

I only wish they made the square and half round-but thankfully beadalon now does!

I have had lots of problems with orders going out on time. I have called and talked to warehouse manager and someone who said he guessed he was the owner.

Both conversations ended up being rude. I was told that I should just stock up on their products when I needed them the most.

It is a shame.....I have been supporting this company for 2 years. Does anyone know of another company that provide colored copper wire?

wish i knew what company she ordered it from? is there a regular parawire store???

please let me know so i dont deal with them either :)

I just ordered from them and hadn't received my order after two weeks. I call and they have no record of my order.

I know what I ordered. I didn't receive a confirmation and forgot about it because I palced my order late at night. When I called they now don't have the wire I need.

I have a feeling they cancelled my order because they didn't have the supply. What is the name of the wire company you are dealing w now?

Remember, you were dealing with someone from New Jersey. Rude is the norm there !!!

Please tell me where you found the wire, I have to agree, most of the wire I've ordered from Parawire the color of the wire has been coated wrong..yes. they sold me their rejects, the same one's they get rid of on EBAY.

Here I am paying full price. Just Stop dealing with them after letting know how I FEEL.

View more comments (7)
ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article