Resolved: Parawire from Paramount Wire Co.

I have waited two weeks for wire from Paramount Wire. I never received the email with the UPS tracking number. If it takes an unusually long time for delivery they could at least have sent a post card or email telling me this. I receive packages from EBAY, Amazon and Lands End within a week of ordering. This is not a good way to conduct a business. There is no concern for the customer. They got their money and I don't have any product to show for it. I placed a call to the company and if I don't hear back I will ask my bank for a charge back.

What you do not know is that Paramont Wire was the wire rope wire manufacturer and supplier of John Robeling, yes the same John Robeling that engineered the suspension system of the Brooklyn Bridge and numerous suspension bridges throughout the U.S. Please don't be so disrespectful to such an honorable corporation.

I contacted the company on Friday and they told me one item ordered was not in stock. They said everything would ship on Monday and I did receive it.

View more comments (1)
Resolved
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Parawire from Paramount Wire Co.

I ordered wire from this company, and got an email telling me to refuse the package as they'd sent someone elses order to me. A week later I realized they'd also sent it to the wrong address. They sent it to my billing address which was a hundred miles from where I'd requested it to be shipped. I made it down to pick that up and payed to have it returned. Upon inquiring where the package was that I'd ordered, I was told that they were waiting to receive the other order back before sending out mine. I convinced them to send mine out, but I've never been reimbursed the $11 it cost to return the wrong package to them.
ID
Louisville, Kentucky

About

Paramount Wire FAQ
To read more: https://parawire.com/faq/
Summary

Paramount Wire Co. is a CBC metal supplier. Paramount Wires main office and retail location are based in East Orange, NJ. The company offers a variety of permanently colored copper wire, memory wire bracelet, ring and necklace wire, soft flex beading/stringing wire, German gold wire as well as crafting tools pliers, crimpers, loopers, hammers, whackers, tool sets and instructional books. The wires are available in numerous colors and gauges e.g. blue steel, titanium, gold, amber, etc. not all of which are available in the internet store so special orders are taken via the phone or email. The company also offers distributor opportunities.

Paramount Wire reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article