Paramount Restoration (Forest Park, GA) Complaint

Paramount Restoration Of Forest Park - Paramount Restoration (Forest Park, GA) Complaint
Do not hire this company. I hired them to do some construction work, which includes painting, flooring and building a shed. They got paint all over my brand new tv, which should not have been mounted until the wall was dry (paint won't come off), paint over my area rug, which was not in the area where they painted, they didn't measure the knobs for brand new bi-folds (one higher than the other), my tv mount and brackets were crooked, my clock that I let them use has paint all over it (it is ruined), the shed is leaking (items destroyed) .... The list goes on and on. It has been three months and Corey, the owner, has made excuses and said that he was going to fix the issues. Now, I have been told that he is trying to hold others responsible. Please take your business elsewhere.
ID
Morrow, Georgia
Service
Paramount Restoration Of Forest Park House Painting
Cons
  • Installed a crooked tv mount
  • Do not measure when they install
  • Painted my brand new flat screen tv
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Pay for paint damages, etc. Also, since it has been three months and no attempt to try to fix my shed, I want money for a new shed, including supplies, and money to pay someone else to build another one. The shed was not built properly.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article