Sherry Wzx

I just am sick of way they handle shows and pushing the guy agenda on everyone. We have no choice or choice in the matter. The shows we watch should be kept clean from their agenda. .

Just sick of them pushing their gay agenda on everyone. We have no choice on what shows will or won't push their ideas.

That being said, I don't want or have the need to get involved in their agenda. I don't feel like I and my family should be forced to end up having the shows we watch turn into this.

Preferred solution: Shows ideas to change. Not having a good show being ruined to fit in gay agenda.

User's recommendation: Watch a platform where others agenda isn't forced down your throat.

map-marker Oakland, California

Cancel Viacom Streaming

I never signed up for Viacom Streaming and I did not authorize the $5.99 per month charge on my American Express card.

I want a full refund and immediate cancellation of said subscription.

User's recommendation: Always check your credit card Billings to ensure you are not being charged for anything you didn’t sign up for.

Tranquilino Wjw
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Jason Aldeans song.

Put Mr. Aldens song back on CMT.

And the video. Or Ill kick CMT AND PARAMOUNT TO THE *** CURB PERMANENTLY.

Not one show, Not one god dam Dime . Ever.!!!

map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Can’t reach them for issues, unable to receive shows, service!

Cant reach them to receive service to watch session 5 of Yellowstone! No phone number that works for customer service

User's recommendation: Don’t bother.

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to Paramount Global

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article