Scam/ Mock Jury / Attorneys beware

Paramount Focus Groups - Scam/ Mock Jury / Attorneys beware
Paramount Focus Groups - Scam/ Mock Jury / Attorneys beware
Original review updated by user Jan 16, 2021
Liz spoke to me as possibly needing me for a mock focus group, in case someone cancels in the near future. At last minute she calls me. It was only 60.00 and last minute and way to long and I make way more than that, but, hey, sounded like might be fun, and I told her I would..so, I agreed. Long story short after allot of back and forth paperwork (my ID, Venmo account info..yes way to much information looking back to these cheap hanging by a thread-company clowns.) She tells me it starts at 1pm and I will receive a link to start. I am in the waiting room of Zoom and it says please wait the moderator will be with me soon. I am waiting and waiting. I assume they are late..Liz came across as someone nice but a little dingy anyways ( part of her act, I now know). I text her to try and find out what is going on as I have been waiting in the room. She doesn't respond. I email her "flying monkee" Alex Gonzales who I had been emailing with..and he says THEY DECIDED to start early at 12:30 pm! And now after her phone calls and tects earlier submitting oersonal unformation and then waiting in the Zoom room for 25 minutes..the whole time thinking they had something come up to make them late, believing the "nice' Liz. It was all a scam to have me as back up when they knew for sure 12 jurors, and not any new no shows were there. She told me 1pm, and knew I was waiting. I did this for HER as I know what it's like to have a lack of people in business last minute. 60.00 was cheap enough, and to put me through all of this, with her over used sales and pathetic gas lighting efforts, flat out lies as her and Alex Gonzales weren't in her witch's castle to get there stories straight- they only agreed to not pay me- thinking I would just fall for there narcisstic crap..like they have done to others. There luck ran out. I'm unimpressed. While she was lying to me hoping her and Alex Rodrigues stories matched.. she was already stirring up her next scam of free backups. So cheap. Craigslist scammer. They are at 4101 Meadows Lane Las Vegas, Nevada 89107. But, I'm pretty sure she works in a basement in her pjs..or will soon. I told Liz and Alex Gonzales that I will make a formal complaint to the companies business license, and attorney general. I also emailed Jmoncada, at the witch's castle. They surely picked the wrong, last person to scam. Clients- if your confidentiality is important to you..I suggest not going with Paramount Focus Groups or working with Liz or Alex Gonzales, as they scam and play games with participants in the background, and allow loose cannons. They are also to broke to pay a back up fee, honestly. They will also soon be out of business. Any participants, or clients thinking about going with Paramount for their mock jury needs, feel free to contact me..I have all the proof by emails and phone recordings.. I am sure attorneys would like to know this is going on. What a way to keep private, huh?! I will take this down, if you decide to Venmo me..But, I have a feeling you don't even have it to pay anyone.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Venmo

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article