Praragon MLS

NNEREN recently decided, without any input from the membership, to change MLS providers. What we now have, Paragon, is a cumbersome, unworkable nightmare. Searches are impossible. Finding fields and options is impossible. MLS printouts are four page long rather that one with un-needed information. There are no other words to describe except it sucks! I've sold for thirty + years and used various MLS products. I don't even have any desire to login, because it sucks so bad, but I have to in order to conduct business. I assume if I spend thousands of hours I may be able to figure out how to customize and make this piece of *** work, but that isn't my job...it should be seamless and intuitive. Our last system was far superior and very easy to use in comparison to to this! This is not disgruntled, this the emotions of being betrayed by our MLS and Realtor organizations.

I am in 1000% agreement that paragon is not the best system we could be using

I agree 1000% . I am debating a new career.

@PissedConsumer1255712

If you guys are still using this software,as agents I'm sure your frustrated,angry and upset,try supporting it. The horror stories I could tell you about it would just be sickening.

View more comments (2)
ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article