Paradise Power Sports

While vacationing in New Smyrna Beach Fl, I made a reservation for a boat rental several days in advance at Paradise Power Sports. I showed the rep the Groupon I wanted to use. He accepted my reservation and took my local contact info. A couple of days later I was contacted by Paradise Power to confirm the reservation and ask if I would be willing to change the date of the rental due to activity at their boat dock. I agreed. At the appointed day and time, I went for the renatal and was told my name "had not made it into the system"--despite them having contacted me. The owner obviously found a customer willing to pay without a coupon so simply tossed my reservation. Other potential customers need to be aware of these corrupt business practices.

Paradise Power Sports doesn't rent boats anymore. I went there a few months back and had a perfect experience. I would hate anyone to read this and think this is a recent interpretation of their services.

Was there last weekend rented a jeep with my friends- they don't even have boats. We had a blast and the girl at the front was super friendly and fun to talk to.

Perhaps you're talking about the place that rents on the other side of town where we rented from once before. I think it was sand charters and our boat took on water.

Paradise was a much better time. I wish they did rent boats and skis.

My business used groupon as well and it nearly put it out of business so I wouldn't be so quick to jump and sag "corrupt business practices" when groupon is the corrupt business that abuses businesses signing up for them in good faith. I'm from west coast Florida so haven't seen this business in particular but if it relates to groupon blame groupon not the poor business that falls trap so lying cheating stealing groupon

Many people talk about them doing boat rentals. Unfortunately they were in a location that they rented to who did boat rentals and people confused them.

They have since moved and DO NOT do boat rentals. They are wonderful people to deal with. They are right on the beach ramp on beach side New Smyrna where they have golf carts and scooters. My family rented from them many times when we visited and it was wonderful.

They have items for sale to bring home as souveniers and were a great group.

Sad some people confuse them with their old location because they DO NOT rent boats at all. They are not on the water.

this confuses me because i live near this company and they do not have boats or cars for sale... they sell and service motorcycles and rent motorcycles golf carts and jet skis. i think you should make sure that this is the correct company before you bad mouth a company that has been very good to me and my community

View more comments (4)
ID
Orlando, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article