Have not received item yet

I made a purchase on June 14, 2019 and have not revived it yet?/
Calgary, Alberta
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Delivery Service Review from Valrico, Florida

I placed an order for Mother's Day on April 29, 2016 and because the date was so near to Mother's Day, I paid for priority shipping (1-2 days). I had not received any shipping notice so I called the company on May6th and received their voicemail-2 times! Finally they emailed me stating that they received the wrong shipment and then asked me when I needed my order. I emailed my reply-for MothersDay-and they replied that that was not possible and then they cancelled my order! This was late Friday. Now I had to scramble all day Saturday to find something for my mom. What lousy customer service! Paradise clothing should have immediately informed me that my order was on back order. I will NEVER purchase from this company again. Buyers Beware!
Valrico, Florida
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Screwed me Over

My three year old son had a Hawaiian style dance coming up at his school, so I sorted through a bunch of clothing companies to find him a shirt. The only reason I chose Paradise Clothing Company was because they offered fast shipping options and his dance was coming up. Their selection was no different than all the other websites I looked at, they are nothing extraordinary. I ordered the shirt, paid 21 EXTRA dollars for UPS 3 day select shipping (more than I paid for the shirt), and waited. Four business days later, it has not arrived, and my son could not dress up for his dance. I contacted the company, told them I would keep the shirt but I wanted my shipping reimbursed since they failed to get it here in 3 days. Paradise Clothing Company refused, saying because they are located in Hawaii, things just take longer. Guess what...if you aren't capable of providing 3 day shipping, DON'T OFFER IT. Lousy customer service, I won't be ordering anything from them again.

It ended up taking 8 days. No refund. And it's a Hawaiin shirt, it's not like my son can wear it everyday to get my money's worth.

Thanks for this, I was about to order a dress for Saturday and now am scared it won't arrive in time! I will find some other website.

View more comments (1)

To read more: https://www.paradiseclothingco.com/returns.asp
Paradise Clothing Company Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.paradiseclothingco.com/shipping.asp
Paradise Clothing Company Terms of Service
The Company are continually receiving orders throughout the day and do Company's best to ship them out as soon as possible. Please choose the correct shipping option during checkout. Customers are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Paradiseclothingco.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches The Customer's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Paradise Clothing Company have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
To read more: https://www.paradiseclothingco.com/termsandconditions.asp
Paradise Clothing Company Privacy Policy
Paradise Clothing Company respects the privacy of every individual who visits Paradise Clothing Company's' website. This privacy statement provides notice of Company's information collection practices and of the ways in which The Client's information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information. Paradise Clothing Company receives personal information from website visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when Paradise Clothing Company's' visitors request information, purchase products, provide resume information for employment opportunities, or send Website e-mail. When The User provide personal information to Paradise Clothing Company through Paradise Clothing Company's' website, it will be used to fulfill The Client's specific request. Paradise Clothing Company will never release, sell, or trade The User's personal information to third parties unless The User have authorized Website or www.paradiseclothingco.com are legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to the visitor or others.
To read more: https://www.paradiseclothingco.com/privacy2.asp
Summary

Paradise Clothing Company is a company that provides a wide range of Hawaii shirts, accessories and sandals. Paradise Clothing Company offers items for men and women, children, sandals, accessories, home decor items, and gifts. If you are fond of Hawaii, products provided by Paradise Clothing Company are exactly what you need. The company offers hundreds of Hawaii themed shirts and T-shirts, dresses and shorts. Paradise Clothing Company also has a wide selection of tropical print clothes, beach and resort wear for any occasion. It doesn't matter if you are going on vacation or just want to diversify your everyday clothes - Paradise Clothing Company is always ready to help.

Paradise Clothing Company reviews and complaints

Paradise Clothing Company is ranked 130 out of 2352 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article