Failed Promotion at Paracord Planet.

I tried to order from Paracord Planet using a Buy 5 Get 5 Free promotional link. I couldn't get the checkout price to show the promotion, and it didn't show the 5 free either. I added a message to the order, using their message system, indicating the issue I was having and went ahead and purchased the 5 items. The order was delivered with only the 5 items, without the free items. The invoice with the shipment had MY MESSAGE PRINTED RIGHT ON IT. APPARENTLY THEY TOTALLY IGNORED THE MESSAGE.I emailed the company, no response. I emailed again, no response. I contacted them on Twitter, they got customer service to review the situation. I forwarded copies of the two emails, and gave them the invoice number and dates. The end result is that they claim that they didn't get the emails, and since they claim they knew nothing about this problem until today, despite the fact that it is on the original invoice, and since the promotion is now over, they decline o honor their own promotion. They are out my business, and I sure will tell everyone I know that Paracord Planet is not a reputable company to deal with.
ID
#582025 Review #582025 is a subjective opinion of poster.
North Carolina, United States
Cons
  • Customer service sucks
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article