Product was good, service was lousy!

Papeterie, a stationery store located in California, was late on my product and the manager never returned my calls. I placed an order for invitations well in advance of my needed date and told the manager my mail out date. When the week came for me to be mailing these invitations out, I did not have the product. Clearly they had made a big mistake. The manager had to overnight priority ship them to me, and even then I was late mailing them. My order was NOT ready on time and the manager never offered an apology, but claimed she had not received payment. I would not do business again with Papeterie.
ID
Georgetown, Texas

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article