Buyer Beware. Very Unprofessional!!

This event planner presents herself as a professional until the last check is paid. Then the fangs come out. I used her service to assist in planning my 1yo BD party. She was referred by a friend. She first quoted me $800, with a $100 to reserve her for the date. I paid the $100 expecting to have a balance of $700. But no, not with glamorous Jez. She charged the full $800, making the total $900 not $800 as promised. Then during the planning process one day I was trying to reach her to ask a quick question. She never responded to my repeated texts and phone calls. They next day she called w/o acknowledging her lack of response the day prior. I thought that was weird but did not have time to start over so I overlooked that. The 3rd and final straw came after the event. One of my gifts turned up missing. I called her to see if she could recall what happened to the gift. She stated he hopes "none of the guest" walked away with the item. I reminded her that neither my friends nor myself are thieves and I take offense to that insinuation. Rather than apologizing, she double down on her verbal assault. She was apparently angry because one of my guests supposedly left with a teddy bear centerpiece. A cheap $5 teddy bear that they won in a one of her games and she had them take pic with the item. I pointed out to her that I can see how someone may be confused about whether they are able to keep the item as she had them take pics with it. She was not having it. She refer to my friend as a thief and a liar. I reminded her that these are guests of her clients. We are all professionals and expect to be treated as such. We went around in circles. She refused to assist me with locating the missing item, stating our contract ended on the day of the event. I was flabbergasted that someone in the hospitality industry would conduct themselves so poorly. I would not recommend her to be involved in your special event. Her unprofessionalism will threaten to ruin your special day. I am sorry I had her present during such a beautiful occasion.

678-465-****

The above statement is inaccurate and intends to defame the reputation of Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events. Future claims will result in a law suit. For accurate, factual and correct documents regarding the nature of business with the above client, feel free to contact Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events or its attorney.Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events 678-466-****Paparazziglambyjes@***.com

@Destenie Krc

OMG thanks so much unwrittenliger216 for posting your reply, really goes to show how professional you are - sure disagreements with clients will happen but publicly doing a "he said she said" followed up by legal threats just go to show NO ONE should ever use your service....I appreciate you posting here so all can see!

View more comments (2)
ID
#1199429 Review #1199429 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Paparazzi Glam By Jes Events Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article