Beware of Panorama Towing

This past Tuesday, my semi-truck broke down in Frazier Park, California. * A telephone call for assistance was made to Panorama Towing On February 25th, 2014 at 8am PST. * A rate of $150 per hour with a 2 hour minimum was given. * A truck was dispatched to the scene at 830am PST. * The Truck arrived on site at 930am PST. * Despite being told that the truck and trailer weighed 4,000 lbs., they stated that their intention was load it up by hand with 2 men. * They said they could handle it and after they realized they needed a pallet jack, the first drivers offered to go get the jack. However, management told them no and they would send another truck instead. * The second truck didn't show up until 4 hours later at 130pm PST and was at the scene for a total of 30 minutes. * The towing company's address is actually only around 5 miles away from the scene of the breakdown according to our GPS. • They billed us for 5 hours for a tow over this distance. * Realistically, this should have cost me $800. However, they are billing me $4,500 + $400/day storage!!! * And, until I pay their ridiculous bill, they are holding my truck and trailer hostage, along with a client's load that is now seriously past due. * And, to top it off, they never bothered to contact us for authorization for any of the additional charges. Is this what a reputable company does?
ID
Santa Clarita, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article