Dont shop at PANHANDLE PET SUPPLY IN TALLAHASSEE

I walked in after work and despite their limited inventory I was looking at a 10" inch choke collar for a rescue dog that I was transporting the next day. A strange and very odd man walked up to me and said "I dont recommend that collar" he then pointed to a 24"inch pinch collar. He never asked me the size or breed of the dog. He then started challenging me verbally about why I dont like the pinch collar. Many feel that they are controversial. I dont care for them but most of all he never asked me what I needed. He immediately began barking at me that he was a military dog trainer. This man was a dough boy, he never trained squat. I called the other store and spoke to the owner who then told me that "we got off on the wrong start" and that he thought I was blowing things out or proportion. Never was I right as the customer, he laughed at me like my business was needed. Dont charge higher prices if you dont have the education in dogs and then sell your self to be a subject matter expert and dont be rude to the people in Tallahassee because they support your business. The kid was rude and the owner was unsuportive.
ID
Tallahassee, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article