Teresa H Xtl

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Chicago, Illinois

Useless Customer Service; No supervisor; Pangea Cancelled transfer

Pangea Money Transfer - Useless Customer Service; No supervisor; Pangea Cancelled transfer

I made two transactions to recipient in MX. Waited 5 days for bank verification on their end, then made the 2 transfers.

Had to verify again via calling in to give another phone and email address in addition to the one used to log in. Made transfers, Pangea didn't provide receipts on web or in app. Called Customer Service, told to wait up to 4 hours for the receipt, they couldn't email it to me. Told to wait up to 4 hours for a supervisor to call back.

2 hours later they cancelled one of the transactions via notice to me by text.

Called Customer Service for the 4th time and asked for a supervisor and why they cancelled, they said I'd have to make the transfer again. Sent them an email too.

Cons:
  • Inept customer service
  • Canceled transfer
  • Delayed set up

User's recommendation: Avoid Pangea, Useless Customer Service Scripts, no Supervisors there

Brandy B Xea
map-marker Collins, Mississippi

You have my birthday date wrong

With my birthday entered correctly I can get through to speak to anyone regarding my questions. Please call me at (601) 303-**** Thank you Brandy Boyd 4240 67** **09 2171 Expiration 06/25 Code: 629 Correct DOB: 07/19/1979 Social 587-61-****

Preferred solution: My date of birthday that you have is incorrect

User's recommendation: Isn’t going to be good. I can’t even get my messages to go through

Luis Q Ret

To see why they declined a transaction

I s s nd money and it got diclaind and in mexico I can't use?my?card why is that?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Ask why can use other couty

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article