Verified Reviewer

Door rip-off

Update by user May 19, 2021

The representative of the company acknowledged the issue and agreed to correct the door at no cost—in writing—he subsequently backtracked and refused to take care of problem.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2021
We purchased a door from Panda that was on display in their showroom. Panda sent a different door that doesnt work. They refuse to remedy the situation. Terrible customer service. They dont care about customers!

User's recommendation: Do’t let them rip you off.

Santa Monica, California
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Panda Windows and Doors - Installer Review
Need an experienced door or window installer. Email me at. Villicana.rafael@***.com Panda windows and doors are not your average system. For install quotes please email me.. we will get back to you within 24 hours..

I was thinking about Using Panda door system. Please call me to discuss

Unless you have an warranty issue with Panda Windows. Then you will never hear from Panda Windows.

Product failed and now windows are fogged over and now Panda will not stand behind their warranty. I cannot even get them to return my phone calls. Awful product and worse customer relations.

We now have to get our attorney involved. Shameful.

View more comments (1)

Problem with installing Panda window

I just purchased a large $2,500.00 Panda window. I called company spoke to sales manager, told him this was new construction. When I received window the window, the frame was in pieces ! With no nailing flange to install window. I called company and spoke with Steve, Steve tells me I need mounting flange kit, and he will call me "right back" 4 hours later I call Steve, has no memory of our conversation, and sakes me "did I talk to you yesterday?" no Steve , He then tells me , oh no trifold window has no mounting flange, and I should use foil tape to make it weather tight. What ? Aluminum tape to seal brand new $2500 window ? Buyer Beware !
Holly, Michigan

Panda Windows and Doors

Panda Windows and Doors must be the worst manufactuer I have delt with. The doors fell apart when I tried to install them and the hardware does not work. No one will return phone call. The company has no customer service. I spent 40k on these doors and they do not work at all! They will not refund my money, the owner hides and will not talk to me. The secretary only says that she has to take a message. After calling 15 times, I think the only alternative is to take them to court. They dont care about their customers.

I'm thinking that you didn't installation. I have nothing to do with panda.

I've put Anderson, la cantina, nana wall and panda. To me all are the same concept doors. Yes expensive. You should of gotten a professional window installer like me, that know the systems.

Those doors not any monkey can install them. In this one I think customers mess up by being cheap @$$3$.

We travel country wide for the right amount. Installation guaranteed.

Panda Windows and Doors does not have any customer service, cheats people constantly, and has an owner that does not care once he has your money. Panda Windows and Doors is a terrible company.

View more comments (1)
Las Vegas, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article