Panache Studio and Day Spa Eagle Idaho, Horrible Service and High Priced

I will never get my hair done at Eagle Idaho Panache salon again! Kim T. Senior Stylist was the one to do my hair, and she was not only rude, she burned the back of my neck. First of all, Kim when someone tells you that the back of their neck is burning, don’t poo poo them and tell them know it’s not, and walk away! Duh, I think I know when my neck is burning! You should’ve rinsed the solution off! Instead, I went home with the back of my neck burned from your “holistic style” product, all because you didn’t want to check! My neck became severely burned and over time itchy! Secondly Kim, when someone tells you they don’t want you to trim the bottom of their hair, don’t embarrass them in front of everyone in the salon by yelling at them! I told you I didn’t want you to cut the ends of my hair because you charge $40 for it! Seriously? Are you that good that you can charge $40 to make three snips across the bottom of my hair? I could get a chimp with scissors to do it for cheaper! (and better) Instead, YOU CUT IT ANYWAY, after I made it 100% clear that I didn’t want you to! When it came time to pay, you charged me the extra $40! I then reminded you that I’d specifically told you that I didn’t want the bottom cut, however you chose to yell at me in front of the entire salon saying, I NORMALLY CHARGE $40 TO TRIM THE BOTTOM OF HAIR, BUT I’LL ONLY CHARGE YOU $10. Do you bully all of your customers like that? Maybe you should be cutting hair in the prisons… Or maybe you already do. Seriously, this salon is overpriced, and certain stylists are heavily undertrained, not only in skill level, but in customer service. A little less make up, and high heel wearing, in exchange for some courtesy and professionalism – please.
ID
Honolulu, Hawaii
Service
Panache Hair Studio And Day Spa Hairdresser
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article