Don’t care did not try

I made the appointment 3 weeks out. I always felt rush on the phone but they always try to convey good customer service. The day come I live only about 10-15 minutes away but with traffic it toke me 30 mins. I get there seem nice, he said “let me see what we working with” I proceed to put my dog on the counter. My dog growled (DID NOT TRY TO BITE) a little to me nothing aggressive because when he got groomed before, he do that with new people but once he see you are fine, he is the perfect little angel. It was 4 s seconds he said “ I can’t help you because too many people work here”. I been try for about 6 months to find someone, who knows and good with dog because so far nobody wants to try and help me. My dog is matted in place and I have to cut fur from his eye so he can see. All I want is my dog groomed. I guess living in this world that won’t happen for me. So I guess I will have to try my best to use scissors to keep him groomed. I do not recommend Pampered Pooch because they have no knowledge of dog, and did not give my dog a chance.
ID
Durham, North Carolina
Service
Pampered Pooch Of Durham Dog Grooming Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article