Pampered Paws

Pets are boared in a small tiny apartment in a large complex that is not aware that dags are being boarded. The dogs are left alone for hours with no food or care. It is sad to see the way these people abuse these dogs for money. The owners do not know that their dog been abused and pay good money for a sevice they never receive. I am doing my best to stop this from continueing. If you love your aminal do not use Pamper Paws in Merrick. If you contact me I will give you prove of what I am stating.

christine takes pride in her shop. she treats all of the dogs like they belong to her. when you bring in your dog she remembers their name and watch their tails they really love her.i have been there when im around they always have everything they need especially that tlc tender loveing care.im chrissys step dad i wouldnt say anything that isnt true.im proud of what she does keep up the good work :grin

As a client of Chrissy's for 4 years and Dr Selmonsky's I have come to notice that EXCEPTIONAL CARE of my frankie. Since I am also close to Chrissy I am aware that the personal relationship between her mother and your son is obviously why you are bashing Chrissy on the internet when everyone locally knows how well treated my dog your dog and everyones dogs are treated at PAMPERED PAWS which is wonderful.

She is a young girl and as a woman and mother bashing a 20 year old and a highly recommended vet of over 20 years business is extremely pathetic. Thank you Chrissy for taking exceptional care of my frankie she loves the sweetest out of you!

And also the Tracy and Mandy for making her beautiful! If you want to contact me for a recommendation, I will gladly talk!

-Stephanie, Roslyn NY.

View more comments (1)
ID
Valley Stream, New York

Pampered Paws Worst Service Ever

I went to this grooming salon because it is close to my house but was that a mistake. I have a boxer and when I dropped him off I was not very happy to find people standing around and not approach me right away. They had works swearing and not being professional. I was scared to leave my dog but I did anyways. They told me I would get a phone call when my dog was finished. After about 4 1/2 hours and still no call I decided to call to check on the status of my dog. They were rude and kept putting me on hold. When someone came on the phone and told me it would still be another hour. I was shocked!! I arrived an hour later to find they were still working on him and I had to stand at the counter waiting for them to get done. When a man came to ring me out I told him I was not pleased and asked why it took so long. He shrugged and said sorry. I told him I have driven farther and had my dog done in 2 hours at other salons and he just stared at me without saying a word and gave me my change then he walked away. I have never been to a place where it was this poorly run. When my dog came up to me he didn't even have a bandana and still did not look clean. He felt dirty still.
ID
Livingston, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article