Horrible experience

I am a former employee who was fired last year from the Starkville MS store. There is such a huge turn over in that store. The manager in that store doesn't do her job. Spends most of her time in the office then on the floor while the rest of of would pretty much run the front of the store. I was really upset when I got fired, but it was all for the best. I have a better job now. My advice, think twice before working for them.

I thought about working there. Notice they have different people there now.

The ones who used to work there were really nice. I don't shop there like I used to anymore.

The workers aren't very sociable either. So sad because it was a good organization

@PissedConsumer1837319

It was fine in the beginning, but a lot of two-faced people there. The supervisor would talk negatively about every employee in the store, then play victim.

Too much favoritism there. I'm so glad to be out of such a negative environment. Several employees that either quit or got fired are so much better off. Getting paid $8 to do so much work is not worth the pay.

Seriously think twice about working there. People wonder why there's such a huge turnover there.

View more comments (1)
ID
District 1, Mississippi
Service
Palmer Home For Children Manager
Cons
  • Rude employees
  • Not enough hours
  • Favoritism
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article