Frank Nash of Palm Beach Metal Detectors.com Stole My Minelab Excalibur II Metal Detector on 5/2/2015

I created a 55 page ecommerce website for Frank Nash owner of Palm Beach Metal Detectors in return for a Minelab Excalibur II metal detector and a large beach scoop. Frank gave me a detector with a broken cracked case that could leak if taken in the water and he never gave the scoop as agreed. I told Frank that I was not happy about the defective metal detector and wanted him to exchange it for a non-defective one. He told me to bring it back & he would exchange it for a non-defective one. When I took it back to him to exchange today , he snatched it from my hands and went inside his house and closed the door. He stole my detector and won't give it back! I called the Jupiter Police to report that my detector had been stolen and they told me to take him to small claims court. I want my detector back so I can send it out to be fixed or I want a new one. Don't ever buy anything from Frank Nash of Palm Beach Metal Detectors.com or you will get screwed!

Disgraceful behavior, what a ***. I rarely advocate nor have i ever taken revenge against anyone but in his case I'd make an exception.

Can't you sabotage his website for him?

If not I'd just keep on an on and on an don maligning this man as much as you possibly can. Make it your life's ambition to create a World Record to achieve max Public Exposure as of him a bloody crook.

ID
Jupiter, Florida
Cons
  • Frank nash screwed me
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article