Bait & Switch

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at this dealership. What's even sadder is that I've been a street bike guy my whole life and was really looking forward to joining the Harley Davidson family. This dealership is the EPITOME of BAIT & SWITCH! I went to this dealership with my Wife on Sunday, 10/21 and found my dream Harley a Black 201* 107 Breakout. They started at their opening offer $24,995 which caught me HIGHLY off guard because I had called around before going and the same bike had a starting M.S.R.P. of $19,000 at Harley Dealers up North. After 5 hours of back and fourth "negotiating" we settled at $16,000 plus tax, tag and title with only $2,000 down. This was after them saying "$16,000 is impossible and will never happen." Everything was approved except the bank wanted proof of income which I did not have on me because I have an accounting firm handle all the financials for my business. I told them I would have it by today Tuesday, 10/21 and as promised I rendered the required documents. I was contacted less than an hour after I submitted the documents and was told that I was approved and that the bike was going to be prepped for delivery. That's all the information that was disclosed on that call. I closed my business 4 hrs early to drive 40 miles up to the dealership to pick up the motorcycle. That is where the nightmare began! I got there and all seemed well until a Manager came up to me with the contract. When I revised it the down payment had been changed to $3,200 which was never communicated to or agreed upon by me. I told them that those numbers were not what we agreed upon and that I was a man of principle. They were not receptive and didn't accept responsibility for not communicating these changes to me. That's when I walked out. I lost the month of insurance that I paid for to insure the Motorcycle and I also lost the month of storage that I paid for to have a place to store it in on rainy days. I collectively wasted over 8 hours of my time in between sit downs, phone calls, and driving time. I will NEVER give this delear my business or endorse any Harley Davidson product or service! TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!
ID
West Palm Beach, Florida
Service
Palm Beach Harley Davidson Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article