Appalling customer service

Palm Bay air was sent out to my residence to check my AC unit which was not cooling. They can out 4 times for the same issue that is still not resolved from 31 May to 14 Jun 2016. Two technician can out last night(13 June 2016) between 2130-****, at the time it was cooler outside so the thermostat which was set on 73 degrees was reading 79 degrees. Earlier it was 86 degrees inside even though it was set on 73...I was told another technician would be out today(14 June 2016) between 12-2pm during the hottest time. I went into the office this morning to verify and also speak to a supervisor but was disrespected by Craig (office manager) who stated that "If I don't want to wait, that's my *** problem and he doesn't give a ***".. I told them that that was very disrespectful and their customer service was poor and that this would be reported. I also asked my home service warranty (Choice Home warranty) not to send anyone from that office to my residence. A supervisor at Choice home warranty took my complaint but I'm still waiting on my ac unit to be repaired..
ID
Palm Bay, Florida
Service
Palm Bay Air And Heat Customer Care
Cons
  • Sent technicians 4 separate times to fix the same issue
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article