Stop Harassing calls

For collection companies that are harassing you for debts then you can put a stop to the phone calls for good and for ever. The fair credit reporting act states that if you do NOT want any creditor to call you then they can't. You first get their fax number to the department (lie like *** to get it) then fax them a letter stating due to article 9 of the fair credit reporting act you can not call here any more! They can send you mail but no phone calls. You can pull the rule off of the internet.

What gets me is this collection agency harrassing me week after week and they say they will do it forever till I pay. But except a dollar amount a date and the alleged creditor's name they do not have ANY information as to what the supposed unpaid charges are FOR!

AND they acknoledge that the creditor also will not give me any information! (I am assuming it was a "debt" sold to the agency for pennies on the dollar even though they deny this.) I really does not bother me unless I am expecting a call and have to hurry to get to the phone only to find it is these guys again. No it is just the principle of the thing that gets me. I am WILLING to look at the supposed debt even though I am 99.999% sure it is an error (WE ALWAYS pay our legitimate bills) But it is from a looong time ago, I have no records from back then!

They need to just give up or else take me to court if they have cards they can lay on the table there, even! When there is absolutely no other purpose than to harass (they hang up on ME every call and not visa versa because they won't let their people waste time listening to me stating how wrong the whole thing is or to please get me all the details so I can SEE what it is even for! Is this fairly common? On the other hand I think we are so close to judgment Day, why do I even complain about this?

More and more I am believing the extensive Bible study ( like 35 years were spent!) that proves absolutely 100% that May21 of 2011 is the rapture and the start of 153 Day of Judgment ! God's Wrath culminating with the end of the world in October on day 153 following May 21 !!!

ID
#142048 Review #142048 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article