Reschedule Ticket

Dear Paintnite, I had missed a paintnite because they informed me of the wrong timing. It was : Starry Beach May 21, 2022 1:00 PM America/Vancouver

User's recommendation: Make sure to go to your event on time!

Surrey, British Columbia

Sent to India, they asked for my card number. I refused

All I need is the date of my paint night. I called customer service it was routed to someone in India it sounded like, they asked me for all my personal information including my credit card number and they wanted me to read over the phone. I refused, and they insisted, and I said no thank you and hung up.
Boardman, Oregon
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Resolved: Ripped my daughter off $90

Update by user May 11, 2018

This site won't let me change my rating. I would give it 4-5 stars, because of my initial frustrating experience, but it was happily resolved and I will continue as a customer.

Update by user May 11, 2018

I received assistance via email and codes to attend paintnite. I must say it was a great 2 hours and I look forward to attending another event.

I heartily recommend Paintnite, which is a way to reboot your brain and think of nothing stressful, but be like a child delightfully painting for 2 hours.

One other surprise: Everyone made the same picture, but every picture was different, and every picture turned out well. Amazing!!

Update by user May 09, 2018

UPDATE: The next day, paintnite.com emailed me several times and the snafu was corrected. We will be able to attend the event tonight.

I will update this review tomorrow. But I never want to deal with their website again.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2018
My college student daughter paid $90 for two tickets for paint night for me for Christmas, a pricey gift for her to give. I scheduled a night, but Paint Night cancelled it. They sent me an email to get an 18 digit rescheduling code, which I got. I tried to reschedule, but their site said their code is invalid. I tried entering the two original codes. Only one was accepted, but I got no confirmation number. I asked the site for a confirmation email, but it said there's no event scheduled for my email ( though there were 24 empty places still at the event.) The customer service number is a dummy robot runaround. So now my daughter is ripped off $90, because the event is tomorrow night, and their email service says it may take 24-48 hrs for them to reply. No wonder this business is worth 13M. Save your money and paint at home, or take a class at the community college or park.
Resolved
Product
Paint Nite Event Ticket
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article