Resolved: Ripped my daughter off $90

Update by user May 11, 2018

This site won't let me change my rating. I would give it 4-5 stars, because of my initial frustrating experience, but it was happily resolved and I will continue as a customer.

Update by user May 11, 2018

I received assistance via email and codes to attend paintnite. I must say it was a great 2 hours and I look forward to attending another event.

I heartily recommend Paintnite, which is a way to reboot your brain and think of nothing stressful, but be like a child delightfully painting for 2 hours.

One other surprise: Everyone made the same picture, but every picture was different, and every picture turned out well. Amazing!!

Update by user May 09, 2018

UPDATE: The next day, paintnite.com emailed me several times and the snafu was corrected. We will be able to attend the event tonight.

I will update this review tomorrow. But I never want to deal with their website again.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2018
My college student daughter paid $90 for two tickets for paint night for me for Christmas, a pricey gift for her to give. I scheduled a night, but Paint Night cancelled it. They sent me an email to get an 18 digit rescheduling code, which I got. I tried to reschedule, but their site said their code is invalid. I tried entering the two original codes. Only one was accepted, but I got no confirmation number. I asked the site for a confirmation email, but it said there's no event scheduled for my email ( though there were 24 empty places still at the event.) The customer service number is a dummy robot runaround. So now my daughter is ripped off $90, because the event is tomorrow night, and their email service says it may take 24-48 hrs for them to reply. No wonder this business is worth 13M. Save your money and paint at home, or take a class at the community college or park.
Resolved
ID
Product
Paint Nite Event Ticket
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article