My experience with Page Employment was great

Eric Baxter the President of PAGEmployment and Seaboard Security found me a job right away. Eric is an amazing man who is always willing and goes beyond helping people out to find the perfect job for them. The staff at PAGEmployment and Seaboard Security has always been polite, courteous and helpful. Eric has made me feel right at home with his company.
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

PAGEmployment & Eric Baxter

I was hired by Eric Baxter to help him fix his company which is in tatters after a head injury left him incapable of focusing on priorities. He claimed his wife was abusive but I never witnessed it. She tried to set reasonable safe boundaries for him and he pushed her away. Unfortunately for Eric and PAGEmployment, she was doing 99% of the work. Billing has gone to *** he hadn't sent invoices in several months to his clients. He also managed to completely screw up payroll for dozens of employees who had to complain dozens of times to keep him focused long enough to fix it. His payroll guy isn't making payment to child support but deducts the money. We were flooded w calls from Maine DHHS trying to verify employment statuses and Eric had no idea and no system in place. His entire business is paper based. He hired me and agreed to $400 week salary plus a small apartment. After moving in, he stopped paying my full salary demanding me to fill out hourly slips which he gave me minimum wage for. After repeatedly trying to use the apartment without a key and Eric ignoring phone calls and texts, the apartment was useless. He basically used to horde my property, promising repeatedly to deliver it to my previous apartment which I had returned to after only 2 days of staying there. Eric had freaked out about the cost of showers and electricity. I reminded him repeatedly to focus and make good choices while researching solutions and talking to perspective new clients on his behalf. I tried for weeks to get him to fix my paycheck, among many other employees who are rightly pissed. When I started to ask he would dodge phone calls. When he finally saw a bad review he went berserk and threw my equipment and property in the rain. I told him I would call the police. He demanded I come immediately to collect my stuff. My 65 year old veteran father and a friend from next door came to help me. We went to PAGEmployment and as we tried to collect our stuff was repeated threatened and harassed by Tony Bennett, his personal muscle. He put my father's life at risk, he has suffered 5 heart attacks. I got them to safety. Leaving behind a $600 desk which we are led to believe has been destroyed. In total, Eric Baxter owes me approx $1600 in stolen pay and property damages. He posts jobs to Facebook that are not real to get applicants who he never actually has jobs for. His team still harass me on Facebook calling me a "canoe n#gg#r" and a "b#tch." He has intentionally tried to degrade me and demonize me to undermine my credibility as a whistle-blower. His abusive employer/employee relationships are violent as demonstrated by Eric sending Tony Bennett to attack me and my father in an ambush style while collecting our property. Points go to Seaboard Security, Eric's other company, for having no cameras whatsoever to record the vicious daylight attack. Eric is completely destroying the legacy his parents created and compounding his bad judgement by pushing everyone who tries to help him, be patient with him and it's absolutely tragic to watch. I've never been so offended by an employer in Maine.

It's funny how fast unsubstantiated claims can become actual facts when people look for the truth. I have nothing to lose telling my story.

I have nothing to gain. I would testify under oath in a heartbeat if asked to.

If he really wants to sue me, let him. It would be cheaper to replace my desk and pay the $1000 he owes.

He didn't even pay my last week of salary either.

I answered those phone calls, I did my best to fix what I could when I could.

I don't have a dollar to my name. I don't own anything.

I have nothing left to take. Good luck!

I do not want anything but to warn others from engaging with this weirdo. If he wants to sue me, this will become a nationwide subject quickly.

3 white males attacking a native American employee and his disabled father. I have every right to be pissed off.

This complaint is shameful.

The author is solely responsible for the contents.

Particularly egregious is the public disclosure of a person's (alleged) medical status.

You have already plainly violated HIPAA regulations which are federal by origin.

Additional heaps of unsubstantiated claims regarding personal and business issues make you liable for civil damages.

If the guy's a nut, get away and don't look back ; but for goodness sake stop making public statements that could easily come back to haunt you and cause all sorts of trouble you can't apparently imagine. You are also vulgar and rude,

@PissedConsumer1434703

My opinion of my factual experiences are mine and mine alone. I'm not the only one with a screwed up check.

I'm not the only witness to the attack.

Your right I'm rude, I'm pissed. I don't know hippo but what he tells everyone publically hardly seems like a concern.

Thank you for your thought.

Your prob right. I need to be more concise. I'm just trying to tell the whole story and not just convenient truths.

Thanks your right, this is shameful. Employers shouldn't do this to employees.

@PissedConsumer1434703

What is the purpose of HIPAA?

HIPAA, also known as Public Law 104-191, has two main purposes: to provide continuous health insurance coverage for workers who lose or change their job, and to reduce the administrative burdens and cost of healthcare by standardizing the electronic transmission of administrative and financial transactions. Other goals include combating abuse, fraud and waste in health insurance and healthcare delivery and improving access to long-term care services and health insurance.

HHS expanded the act when it put the HIPAA omnibus rule in place in 2013 to implement modifications to HIPAA in accordance with guidelines set in 2009 by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.

These guidelines concern the responsibilities of business associates of covered entities. The omnibus rule also increased penalties for HIPAA compliance violations to a maximum of $1.5 million per incident.

In essence...

You have no idea what your talking about. Lol

@Kevin L Sef

HIPPA concerns companies not individuals.

Hi PAGEmployment!

View more comments (6)
ID
#1192659 Review #1192659 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brewer, Maine
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article