These people are crooks and pose as Christians!

They have taken way too much time to NOT even finish the kitchen project that we already paid them for!!! If you are satisfied with their work, I can only speculate that the people that are writing these positive comments are Luis and Veronica themselves, or perhaps family members. They may do good work, but if you want reliable and professional people, padovani editions is NOT the company you want to hire. Please beware and stay away from this company. They may have done "good" work in the past, which ive only seen in pictures, when asked for references, they hesitated and finally showed my their friends house! After repeated phone calls and NO response, we visited their warehouse, which they abandoned without ever notifying us about. Is this the reliable and above and beyond service you would like?! When you hear Padovani, don't walk away, RUN!

All of the above comments are true. Same thing happened to us.

At first they seem like decent people and then start lying. It is unfortunate because if they only told us the truth in the middle that they didn't have enough money to finish our work , I could have hired someone else without all the headache. The truth is they appear to be so nice and you think that it's a mom/pop shop so you are helping your community by hiring local and thru word of mouth. That was exactly what we did, we got them thru a reference so I thought they would be ok and we did not ask for any other docs re licensing or insurance.

BIG MISTAKE. please check everything before you hire anyone to do work in your home not just references.

Took them 10mos to complete our work, but they did finally finish. As noted they seem like nice people, but that doesn't necessarily make for someone you want to contract with!

View more comments (1)
Boynton Beach, Florida

Happy and very pleased client

Im not sure if there was a misunderstanding with you experience with padovanis edition but i too have used them several times over the years and they have always been professional and kind. They have been a little late but have always come through with beautiful work. I am very pleased with all the furniture they have built for my home. I highly recommend them. If i ever move i will surely use them again, they have already done any and everything possible in my home. I would recommend to anyone family and all. They are truely kind and honest people.

I am not surprised that you like them, they seem to be very nice, but when it comes to keeping their word or contract, they are horrible. They used to lived in my community (which is considered upscale) and that's why I hired them, I never thought that they would leave me stranded with empty boxes for months,and it wasn't until I got tired of listening to lame excuses and when he ran out of lies that I confronted the Luis Padovani (owner) and he flat out told me he had used the money and I was going to have to wait for him to get a deposit from someonelse, so that he could finish mine. Seeing that I was just weeks from delivering my first child I was very nervous about not having a kitchen plus, keep in mind it had already been 6 months. I had to constantly call him, text, and stop by unannounced while he was being foreclosed so they could return items that I had bought (which by the way never received everything).

I don't make it a habit to complaint about much that's probably why they took advantage... My only advice to you is;if you have not had problems with them as of yet, its better for you to either no hired them ever again to prevent the risk or not give them any money until they are finished with the job. Plus, I don't know if you are aware that if an company that's uninsured comes to your home and a worker gets injured the homeowner can get sued. Key lesson for me is simple: hire companies that are fully legal(taxes, lic, insurances, ect), read other peoples experiences and decide from there.... Good Luck!

P.S. examples of some of the comments/red flags

"hand wrtten contract without a GC #"

"we can't come over because we are in MIA"

"we can not install the doors until the granite is installed first" because they will damage the doors

"if you want a lazy daisy, pay me in cash and i will get it at wholesale price to pass on the savings to you"

"we have to wait for the finisher to return from GA"

"we are moving..."

"all the imperfections will be corrected at the end"

"oh, let's us do the california closets or other cabinetry, before they even finishh the first job"

Again, Good luck!

I also agree Padovani's Edition were VERY professional. The service was great, and they were very helpful, especially Veronica.

She listened to what we wanted and went out of her way to make sure everything was done right. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND with the design.

Several of my friends and relatives have used them and have had the same positive experience. We will continue to recommend them, and will keep them in our minds for future projects.

View more comments (1)
Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Padovani's Edition to take your money...

Padovani's editions is a cabinet co. in Boca Raton,fl who's main objective is to give the run around once they have received 75%of the money, that's exactly what they did to me. They pretend to be nice, but don't get fooled. they are always late, according to sunbiz.org they are not up-to-date with their taxes, not licensed by any agency in florida and most importantly, they will not finish your cabinets! they did it to me even while I was pregnant and didn't have a kitchen from June(this is when they came to remove my cabinets - until December when I hired another company to finish the job all right before i gave birth. needless to say I do not recommend them

I too had this same problem...and it is continuing. This company is horrible!!

I hired them many times over the years...foolishly! I am owed $1,700 for work not completed and $320 for cleaning up a mess that they created!! Avoid these two if you have any interest in getting your home remodeled.

They no longer answer calls, texts or e-mails!! Horrible!!

Boynton Beach, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article