Online order

Paddywax - Online order
Paddywax - Online order
If I could give zero stars I would. I purchased two candles from them, my order was confirmed with a number as well as a email. More than a week goes by and there was ZERO sign of a shipment, or any update. I reached out via email, a few days go by, nothing. I reach out on Facebook sending a message...nothing. I then write a complaint on their Facebook wall, of course that’s when they email back. I was told my shipment would go out that day. THAT DAY. I think great! Satisfied. Almost a week later ZERO UPDATES. No shipment. Then again I write to them and I’m told you’re first in line. When I was told about a week before the same thing. Then after telling me TWICE my order was already being sent out (which was not true) they tell me they don’t have what I ordered in stock. Not only did they lie twice by this point about it being sent out, THEY DIDNT HAVE WHAT I ORDERED. Asking if I would be okay with them upgrading the sizes of my order I say fine just send it out. By that time I get an email right away that it’s ready for shipment. After their fb post about making up the delays to their customers finally almost a month later I receive my order... zero upgrade was given. Nothing. This company in no way will make up what they make you go through for your order. Such a joke.
ID
Service
Paddywax Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article