Unethical and Unprofessional Medical Service received

I went to the Pacific Walk In Clinic to see a Doctor for a skin problem I have (my husband and dog have it, too) but I was "seen" for an ARPN (advance practice register nurse) Margie Godfrey who is employee of the clinic, so after 5 minutes of explaining her my health problem she said to me without performing any test or examination on me, she said: "Do You know how many people like you come to a clinic like this one saying they have this problem and end up in a Psychiatric clinic? she kept asking me questions in a sarcastic manner. They didn't even give me the common courtesy of calling me with the lab results. So I decided to complain to the Clinic supervisor about it, BUT he was not too concern about it, he asked me, what do you want to accomplished? (by complaining about this unethical conduct of this nurse). Don't Clinic Supervisor or Manager suppose to make sure only ethical and professional medical personnel should be working in Clinics?? Well, I am contacting the Central Manager of this Clinic to complaint about this nurse and Group Health which is my health provider to appeal for medical charges they did not perform.
ID
Olympia, Washington

Pacific walk in clinic! Drs dont know what they are doing

i was misdiagnosed with shingles at the age of 27. I waited 2 plus weeks for results when the PA was clueless.You dont take lab tests for shingles, it either is or is not shinlges. The MD called me without seeing my condition and told me over the phone that i had shingles. What an ***. I had a second opinion after missing a week of work, and i do not have shingles!!!!!! i am very mad. I tried to call and discuss the issue with Steve and he was very very very rude!!!!! Dont ever go here, its dirty and the staff is unknowledgeable.

There IS actually a test for shingles. Blisters, if present, can be unroofed and fluid collected for a viral culture.

A culture would identify the varicella zoster virus that causes shingles. Also, shingles in a 27 year-old is not unheard of.

ID
Olympia, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article