Pacific towing sold me a truck that they lied about the condition of

I was looking for a small truck for 2 years, when my sister told me about a little truck her mechanic had parked on their lot, he said the had put a lien on it because the person had not paid for their service,they sold me a truck for 500.00 and i drove off.its is a 1088 ford ranger. they said it was a good little truck. I looked it over and it sounded good. it made it home but the next day, the transmission started slipping. i had it towed and found out the engine and transmission was shot. they took advantage of me and took my money.
ID
#120408 Review #120408 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Portland, Oregon
Loss

About

Summary

Pacific Towing was established in February 1977 and was originally owned by John and Teunis Korevaar, operating the tug "Jas Hill" at the port of Lae. The company embarked on a fleet replacement program in the year 2000, and expanded its range of operations from Port Moresby and Lae, to include Madang, Kimbe and Rabaul increasing fleet numbers from 4 to 8 tugs and upgrading capacity at these main ports, subsequently extending services to the smaller secondary ports of Bialla, Alotau, Wewak and Basamuk. Today the company owns and operates 11 tugs, and offers ocean towage services to Australia, the Far East and the Pacific Region, and offers competitive rates on PNG coastal tows. The company offers such services to the marine industry comprising as harbor towage and mooring, terminal towage, ocean towage, coastal towage, commercial diving services, plus, salvage, emergency response and pollution prevention services.

Pacific towing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article