One of the best doctor for treatment of infertility - Dr. Rifat Salem MD

With a huge experience of 20 years, Dr. Rifaat Salem has helped many couples to make their dreams come true to be parents and i am one of them. After trying 6 different doctor, i visit to Rifaat Salem and helped us to make which was not done in last 5 years and soon we are going to be parents and its only done because of rifaat salem. I recommend Rifaat Salem to every couple who are facing such issues as i want everyone to have their babies. He is just the best and treat very well, which Rifaat Salem MD learned in his 20 years career.
ID
Corona, California
Service
Pacific Reproductive Center Obstetrics And Gynecology Doctor
Pros
Reason of review
Good customer service

Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever

Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors. No one made me feel the way Rifaat Salem MD did. He is very caring. Thanks to him our dream of becoming parents will come true soon. Thank you Dcotor Rifaat Salem for helping us start our family. I was surprised by how much time Rifaat Salem MD spent with me on our first consultation, but he really wanted to get to know me so that he could properly assess how to treat me. HE was thorough, kind and gentle during the exam, and timely with communicating the results of my lab work to me. I was very impressed with Rifaat Salem, especially since she is so accomplished at this age, and I'm truly grateful to have found him. I highly recommend him!
ID

To read more: https://pacificreproductivecenter.com/privacy-policy
Top Pacific Reproductive Center Services

Doctor, Obstetrics And Gynecology Doctor

Pacific Reproductive Center Pros and Cons

Pros: Yes

Summary

Pacific Reproductive Center is a reproductive center which specializes in fertility treatment. It was founded in 1996. The headquarters is based in Torrance, California, United States. There are also locations in Glendale, Irvine, and Corona. Pacific Reproductive Center offers the following services: egg freezing, frozen embryo transfer, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, preimplantation genetic testing, and ovulation induction through fertility medication. It also provides psychological counseling for fertility and pelviscopic laser surgery. The reproductive center has Cash Courtesy Pricing and Multiple Cycle Option plans for families without insurance. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone. It is possible to schedule an appointment online on the center website.

Pacific Reproductive Center reviews and complaints

Pacific Reproductive Center is ranked 24 out of 2223 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article