This company is selling people's medical data

Pacific Cross are a medical insurance company with an office in Thailand. One of their managers by the name of Jamie Connell is selling off clients medical details to other people and companies to make a profit for himself. This is not right but I am frightened that if I speak out that I will lose my job. That is why I have got a friend to write this review. Not only that but Jamie is most of the time advising clients when he has been {{redacted}} which he regularly does in the office. To feed his habit he takes other adviser's commission which he is not entitled to. I believe the senior management know about this but choose not to take any action. I am seriously considering going to the authorities to report them for what is happening but as I have said I am frightened of losing my job. I hope this review is the wake up call they need to sort the matter out.
#1954946

FYI All complete lies and this was reported to the local police for defamation. We suspect it was a former employee that was fired for misconduct. See you in court if you ever show your true identity!

ID
Ban Talat Bueng, Chon Buri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article