Verified Reviewer

My name is Renee Holland and my name has been used without my permission.

I have never been an employee of Pacific Capital Lending and have never given authorization to utilize my good name for any Marketing purposes. The Company behind this is actually: US Business Funding website: USBFUND.COM ph# 949-461-****. I will be sending them a cease and desist letter so they stop. I truly apologize to you all and am appreciative that you took the time to post this online as to alert me that this is happening.

Preferred solution: I have NEVER given permission to use my name, my reputation is getting tainted and I need them to stop before any more damage is done to me.

User's recommendation: Help me clear my good name

map-marker Coal Valley, Illinois

Harassing

We get numerous emails per day, re: PPP Loan. They flood our inbox and are harassing. It is the largest abuse of Email Spam I have ever witnessed.

Preferred solution: x

User's recommendation: Stay Away from these people

Guest

It's a scam. Delete and move on.

Guest

I've never even heard of these goons before, and for some reason I get 3-5 emails a day from "Renee Holland" about a loan. Clearly a scam, stay away.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2065547

Please see my post above. I am the actual Renee Holland and my good name is being ruined by these people.

View more comments (2)
map-marker Harvard, Illinois

Tired of 10 emails / week telling me they can help me get a PPP loan

My inbox is full of spam from Pacific Capital Landing's Renee Holland - I do not want or need their help with a PPP loan. Low class way to do business

User's recommendation: steer clear of them

Scam this so called lender wants money to process scam

This is the biggest scam. I get an email daily with random amounts that we are approved for: example $122,423.56 and the next day $156,223.20.

A few of us in this office now getting emails everyday even though we hit unsubscribe!

The email comes from Renee Holland and her email is rholland@***.com but when you respond to this email it bounces back as an invalid email! A few of us have called their phone number 415-651-**** and you have to give them money to get a loan!

Huge scam and they are offering loans to everyone in our company!

BEWARE. BIG SCAM!

User's recommendation: stay away from Pacific Capital Lending

Guest

I think this is her: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jreneeholland/

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1998211

I am Renee Holland, please see my post above. My name was used without my permission and I will be firing off a cease and desist letter.

I have never worked for Pacific Capital lending. I know who is behind this, have you received more spam from them recently?

Guest

I get emails from Renee Holland to a bunch of addresses I own too. So annoying. Don't ever click unsubscribe on spam, or they'll flag you as an email reader, send you more, and sell your info.

Guest

They get acess to some of your personal information and just want stop with the emails!

Guest

Daily emails since December 2020. Offering line of credit and Paycheck Protection Program for a business I closed more than 5 years ago.

Guest

Same here, up to 3 emails a day from the same Renee Holland. I have also unsubscribed and called at least 3 times ... Ridiculous.

Guest

i keep getting dailey mail also. i did ask them foe copy of loan agreement, they said i have to submit application first .

??? really, that put my ears up !!!

i can't vet you and you just want me to send my personal info over...??? thank you for this heads up, it is tempting when you are trying to get you're project started.

Guest

These identical messages have been coming in daily, sometimes more than once a day. Fortunately they go to my junk mail folder where they belong.

I agree. Huge scam.

We get four emails each and every business day at 9:30 am and 2:30 pm EST from Renee Holland and Dana Feddrix (bogus names, I'm sure).

Impossible to contact them to stop the spam. Beware!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1974044

Same issue here

View more comments (9)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article