Another theft

I also purchased a motorcycle on eBay (the auction ended Jan 7) and sent a wire transfer for the full amount and--surprise!--the bike was never received. Communications prior to the transfer were fine, all questions answered--but then--poof! One clever thing that they did was to say that the bike had been shipped and that I would get a phone call in about a week from the driver---so that I didn't feel ripped off while the clock was ticking. My bank said that IF I had notified them within 48 hours of the wire transfer that it could have been recalled. No returned phone calls or emails from Ed Rodriguez or Dave Salas. Today (Feb 12) I see that their website no longer exists. I am currently pursuing a claim with eBay's insurance agency and did file a complaint with IC3--the Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.gov/.

I am an investigator investigating multiple counts of fraud committed by pacificautoexchange. I would like to know what you know.

I would love to bring these people to justice. please contact me at robert_richmond@***.com

Greenville, South Carolina

Scam artists

I had pretty much the same experience as the other person. Promised me a bike and never received it then just stopped communicating! I am going to file charges with the FBI. I think anyone who had had dealings with them should also. You can submit a complaint at www.ic3.gov. I hope these people are put behind bars. I originally found them on eBay and I should of know that something was a little off with them but I couldn't really find any bad info about them. Too bad I didn't find this site before had because there would have been no way I would have gone thru with the sale.

I would love to bring these people to justice. please contact me at robert underscore richmond @ya hoo dot com

I have several names and I am searching every day for info.

Me too get me at johnpappas44 at yahoo dot com lets get them. scammed me in december lets make it a federal case I have lots of information on them

View more comments (2)
Whitby, Ontario

Engineer

Purchased an item from them and they took a deposit but never shipped it. After they repeatedly lied about shipping it and giving me a fake tracking number they just stopped communicating. They are a scam and a rip off. You should steer clear of these people. Ed, Dave and Joseph are the owners and clearly shady people. I am trying to get the word out about what they did and that they stole from me. If anyone wants to join in the lawsuit please contact me. johnpappas44@***.com and I will get back to you. If you have any further information on these thieves please let me know they work out of the LA area and state that they transport goods but in reality I think they just steal money.

Reseda, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article