Took money and ran

We spent over $1000 at this particular law firm, and first of all, they dragged out the process over 4 months! It all could have been resolved within 1 month. The paperwork took forever. It was like pulling teeth. Finally, our last meeting, the paralegal scheduled us for 8:45am..our lawyer didn't arrive until 9:45am! No word of explanation. Pretty unprofessional and inconsiderate. After all was said and done, they said they were unable to help us and we were *** out of luck. Funny, how during our initial consultation, they were all for fighting hard for our case. Don't ever use this firm. They are pricey and will drag out your case for months on end with vague answers via email and phone. The fight for our case, was weak and no effort. Within 2 weeks, we contacted another lawyer, who was able to say he could definitely win our case and got us positive answers within 1 hour of our consultation. Stay away from Ozment Law Firm in Nashville! They will not fight hard enough nor give you good enough answers.

Reported to the FBI

09/11/2013

Reporting Medicaid Fraud and Elder Abuse. Visit www.failvfail.com

In my opinion - There is no question in my mind that Gary A. Nelson, his wife Tonia Dedeke Nelson and Iva June Dedeke worked together to mislead the Medicaid officials by diverting, transferring and/or hiding June’s assets from Medicaid in what appears to be a successful attempt to defraud Medicaid. In my opinion this is a blatant case of Medicaid Qualification fraud by the planned transferring of assets in the Form of Real Estate and other assets, with the intend to defraud, by and for the benefit of Iva June Fail Dedeke. The plan was crafted by her son in law attorney Gary A. Nelson, a licensed attorney in the State of Kansas. His wife Tonia Nelson is a Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Kansas. Eugene Dedeke was also part of the plan as he had knowledge, and cooperated and assisted them.

In my opinion, I have enclosed sufficient evidence as proof to support a full investigation, which should result in the filing of State and Federal criminal fraud charges. The investigation should explore possible violations of both Civil and Criminal Fraud and Statutes and also State and Federal RICO Statutes. It is also my opinion that attorney Gary Nelson should loose his licensed to practice law and his wife Tonia Nelson should loose her license to act as a Nurse. They both have involved themselves in activities that I am sure violates their professional standards and oaths under the cannons and codes of professional ethics.

You are invited to inquire of me as to what my motivations are for taking the time and making the effort to prepare all of the information that I have provided to you. I will make myself available upon your request to answer any and all of your questions that you may have of me. I will also provide you with any and all of my documents and records, which are substantial. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale

303-730-**** / 800-722-****

:roll

ID
#452069 Review #452069 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Nashville, Tennessee
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article