Not good customer service.

I too ordered a milk stand. The web site said it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery. I waited till the 4 weeks called the 870-895-**** number on the website. I was told they were about 2 weeks behind. So I waited still no milk stand. I called 3 times attempting to find out where the milk stand was with each time my call not being answered. I told myself to call one last time and then I was going to see what I could do about getting my money back. I waited till after the July forth holiday to call. It had been 7 weeks now and on July 5th UPS delivered it. I purchased on May 18, 2016.
Pros:
  • Milk stand was made of metal
Cons:
  • Shipping took way too long
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Don't do business with them

I found them on eBay and had good feedback so figured it would be ok ordering through their website since I didn't have time to wait for an auction to end. I bought a milking stand with side pockets as an anniversary gift for my husband. Thankfully I used Paypal and after no responses to emails regarding when the milking stand would be shipped and a month after ordering I filed a dispute with Paypal and received a refund. Wish I hadn't wasted my time and ruined our seventh anniversary. If they don't want to sell their product they should take down their website.

Well apparently I should checked into the company myself also. I ordered a goat stand four weeks ago and called the number 870-895-**** on their website and was told it would be shipped and receive this past friday.

Well as you may have guessed it no i did not receive it. Unfortunately I used my credit card so I am going to see if they will refund due to fraud.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

map-marker Navarre, Florida

Ozark Genetic theives and liars don't do business with them

Sent a check $286.23 to OG on May 17,2012,for a goat stand, side rail and side pocket, they cashed it May 25, 2012. I have e-mailed them many times which they have never acknowledged any of my e-mails.I called in June and asked when my stand was coming and someone told me that the shipping date was July 13, I have never received a shipping notification from Ozark Genetic and have never received my equipment. I have called and Cathy just lies about everything. I have filed a complaint with Dustin McDaniel Arkansas Attorney General. These people should never be in business. Is this what they are teaching their children! I have all e-mails for verification & calls on my cell phone record.
gmorin V
map-marker Bucksport, Maine

Orzack Genetics Caprine Supply rip off

Sent postal money order for milking stand as directed in web site and by emails from representatives, they have stopped responding to my inquiries and it has been months now they have my money. Am filing with Arkansas Attorney General Office and the Post Office for fraud. I have emailed them and called more then a dozen times. I should have checked out the internet to see if anyone else had a problem with them. I anyone has a class action suit against these people I would like to participate, or has a complaint already with the Attorney General of Arkansas I would like to verify that these people with a professional looking web site are frauds in their dealing once they have your money.

this complaint is unfounded.

all inquiries were responded to, and all calls or emails would have been responded to.

complaint on this site was posted by:

gretchen morin

120 gilsum road.

surry, nh. 03431.

milk stand was delivered to gretchen via ups ground.

tracking # k192056****.

if gretchen morin filed a complaint for fraud with the ar. attorney general or the post office for internet fraud, the complaint would be false as the stand was delivered and is easily proved to be so.

with this company selling and shipping out 400+ orders a year for goat stands, there is going to be atleast 1 person that feels they have been ripped off.

you sure don't see gretchen posting a reply that she did get her order.

track the shipment for yourself.

adrood R
map-marker Amite, Louisiana

I was robbed by Ozark Genetics-Caprine Biologicals!

I lost $263 for a goat fitting stand that never came from Ozark Genetics-Caprine Biologicals. As soon as they got my money using paypal, they never repsonded to my emails or phone calls. They actually lied to my boyfriend who was able to get them by phone. They told him that the order was being shipped that week. I have now found a number of complaints against this company. Why can they keep getting away with it? I've now found several complaints against this company both from ebay and paypal. Paypal refused to refund money because 45 days had passed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt for 2 months! Big mistake.

I ordered a goat milking stand, off ebay, in 2012 and got it in a timely manner, I am not affiliated with Ozark Genetics in any way, just a satisfied customer. I am sorry other people have had problems.

I bought a goat stand in May 17, 2012 $283.20. Never received it after numerous phone calls and e-mails.

In August Icontacted the Ar. State Attorney General filed a complaint and received my $ August 21, 2012.

This business has a F rating from the BBB in Ar. Donot do business with these people,very dishonest & should not be allowed to be in business.

Out order took 2 months to receive and it was only received because I constantly stayed on top of contacted them for the items. Once items were received, we realized they were missing items. Ozark Genetics refuses to reply and we now have to pay additional money to get the stand and chariot to be useable.

View more comments (2)