Outdoor Headquarters didn't send product or refund money.

I ordered a pair of boots for my husband in early November as a Christmas gift. By December 15, I still had not received the order. I called several times, but I wouldn't get an answer as to why I never received the order. They never refunded the $80. They just ignored my emails and calls. It's a terrible company when they start stealing from their customers to stay in business. I reported them to the better business bureau, but they had no luck as well. They called the company and sent threatening letters, but never got a response.

You might call the Attorney General's office in their state. Report Internet Fraud.

I've done this on an Ebay problem. Got results.

ID
Austin, Arkansas

Horrible customer service/yelled and hung up on customer.

OUTDOOR HEADQUARTERS OTHERWISE CALLED BSL ENTERPRIZES. Horrible customer service. Danner gave them a credit so that they would give me a refund, and they refused. I talked to an extremely rude man who told me that he would charge me 50% to "restock". Not only was he extremely rude/uncooperative/loud, HE WAS THE OWNER. I asked to speak to someone who could speak to me more nicely, he told me no one else could help me, he was the owner. He proceeded to hang up on me. There are many other stores out there. Cabelas for example has always been helpful. DO NOT BUY FROM OUTDOOR HEADQUARTERS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
ID

Outdoor Headquarters Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.outdoorsman.co.nz/refund-and-returns-policy.html
Outdoor Headquarters Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.outdoorsman.co.nz/page/privacy-statement
Summary

Outdoor Headquarters is regarded as New Zealand's outdoor outfitter. The company is based in Rotorua, New Zeland. The facility of Outdoor Headquarters is located five minute drive from Rotorua's city centre and right on the doorstep of the magnificent Redwood Forest, renowned for its bush walks and bike trails. There the company has a huge showroom for all fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, travelling and mountain biking needs. Outdoor Headquarters also stocks quality lifestyle clothing and footwear. Outdoor Headquarters offers a wide selection of electronics. Gift Vouchers are also available. 'The Office Restaurant and Cafe' complements shopping with coffee and food. It is situated next to the Outdoorsman Headquarters and was opened in April 2010.

Outdoor Headquarters reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article