Ourisman Dodge Service Is Awful

When the warning light went on in my 2005 Grand Caravan, I took it to Ourisman Dodge of Alexandria. They told me a pump was broken and they replaced it. Three weeks later, the light went on again. Took it back in -- same pump was broken. The explanation was that the replacement was defective. One month later, the warning light came on again. Another trip to the dealer and another replacement of the same pump. The service manager told me they had been having problems with the pumps, to which I asked why they kept installing the pumps they knew were defective. About a month later, the warning light came on again. My children were treated to a barrage of foul-language from me at that point. This time, Ourisman told me the computer needed to be replaced. Note that this car had only about 58,000 miles on it. The part needed to be back-ordered, so I left the car there for a few weeks. I picked up the supposedly repaired car on 3/18/11 and immediately drove it to CarMax, no longer wanting to drive such an unreliable car. About half an hour away from Ourisman, I noticed the speedometer wasn't working. CarMax then confirmed that the odometer also was not working, thereby lowering the price they could give me for the car considerably. I sold it anyway. I then contacted Dodge customer service to request they reimburse me for the lost money I would have gotten for the car. I sent them all the documentation. They denied me -- saying the dealership claims the odometer was working when I picked it up. Great of them to take the word of this obviously incompetent service department. Don't EVER take your car for service to Ourisman Dodge of Alexandria!
ID
Roseville, California

About

Ourisman Dodge Privacy Policy
Thank The User of Website for visiting Ourisman Dodge's' Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria website, including Company's mobile device-ready version. This way, the content of Company's website will be as relevant as possible for The User the customer. www.ourismancdjalexandria.com hope that The User of company services find Ourisman Dodge's' website to be a useful part of The Client's car-buying experience. To accomplish this, www.ourismancdjalexandria.com responsibly collect and utilize personally identifiable information. Ourisman Dodge respect The User's privacy, and this Privacy Policy documents Company's commitment to safeguard and treat The Client's privacy and the personal information that The Company collect online with reasonable care and in strict compliance with applicable law for the protection of personally identifiable information. What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Ourisman Dodge's' control.
To read more: https://www.ourismancdjalexandria.com/privacy.aspx
Summary

Ourisman Dodge is an official Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep dealer in Alexandria. Company offers a wide inventory of new and pre-owned Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler vehicles. It is very easy to find something for every customer with help of convenient search tools directly on the web site of the company. Ourisman Dodge has a special CarFinder form, where customer fills in all necessary fields with major information about desired car, when it is available company representative contacts the customer and helps to buy this car. Ourisman Dodge is not only a dealership, it also provides financing services, repair and parts services, specials and so on. Ourisman Dodge is located in 5900 Richmond HwyAlexandria, VA 22303.

Ourisman Dodge reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article