Resolved
Carol C Oev

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Tampa, Florida

Resolved: My floor lamp stopped working almost exactly three months after is was received

Updated by user Feb 13, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I once again contacted Karin (karinc@***.com) at Ottlite, informing her I was going to contact the Florida Attorney General.

She then managed to get through to the staff and a new lamp was sent to me. 800 number doesn't work, and email on Ottlite website isn't monitored.

Updated by user Jan 28, 2024

After six or seven weeks, I still can't work on my needlework, the specific reason I purchased this product.

Original review Jan 28, 2024
Custserv@***.com does not respond at all. In fact, I'd have never gotten through to talk to anyone, except for the fact that I looked up the CEO on Google and contacted him via LinkedIn.

I now have a phone # for customer service, but the automatic responses thank you for your patience, and your issue will be resolved on a first in/first out basis.

The woman I spoke to informed me there are exactly TWO people to handle *all* sales *and* customer service inquiries in the US and Canada: the same two people handle both departments. A new bulb did not solve the problem, I contacted "Marcy" three weeks ago, but all I'm hearing are crickets
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great for 90 days
Cons:
  • Stopped working after 90 days

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: In spite of the reviews, do not buy.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article