Lender Complaints. GO TO THE REGULATOR.

Complaints with any lending institution should go to the OTS. Lenders/servicers take notice when their regulatory is tapping them on the shoulder... http://www.ots.treas.gov/?p=ConsumerComplaintsInquiries or http://files.ots.treas.gov/upload/files/OTS%20Form%201723.pdf One more interesting thing to add...Your servicer will probably claim that the "investor" has no program for you. First, find out who the investor is. Then, find out who the investor is. No, you did not read this wrong. When the servicer says "investor" it can mean one of two things; it's in someone's portfolio or it is securitized. If it's in someone's portfolio simply contact the owning institution but speak to the office of the president if they have one. If its securitized demand the name of the trust and master servicer. The trust or master servicer must make a call on your request. The final call is NEVER the servicer.
View full review
#160778 Review #160778 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Newark, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article