Christins R

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Never ever received my replacement watch it's been 2 years!!!!!!!!

Never received a replacement watch it's been 2 *** years!!! I've sent a number of emails I've tried calling but the phone number doesn't work they refuse to give me my money back or respond this is absolutely ridiculous and fraud I deserve to have a working watch send to me now!! I can't believe that you guys are still an open and running business with such horrible customer service and sending people non-working watches not giving a refund or sending a replacement working watch!!

George G Qhz
map-marker Saint Louis, Missouri

Never received my watch, it has been a year. Havent heard from anyone.

Oshen watch didnt replace the watch as promised. I will not refer anyone to this company. I was issued damage watches.

Loss:

User's recommendation: Don’t trust this company.

map-marker Melbourne, Victoria

Must always sinc to get time \date heartbeat out by 15 points

They don't reply to emails

Jean H Qtz

Verified Reviewer

Useless Piece Of Junk

OshenSmartWatch Com - Useless Piece Of Junk
OshenSmartWatch Com - Useless Piece Of Junk - Image 2
OshenSmartWatch Com - Useless Piece Of Junk - Image 3

OshenWatch is a total waste of money. My order took almost 2 months to ship.

It only shipped after I contacted PayPal about the order. I was promised 20% off, which was never applied to my order. Once I finally received the order, the watch would not pair with my phone so it was useless. The watch also does not have any functionality with your phone's music player.

Once I finally figured out how to pair the watch with my phone, the wrist band broke. I'm currently using a twist tie from a package of bread to hold the watch together.

Seriously, do not waste your money. The website makes you think that you are purchasing this cool smart watch at a great value, but you're really getting a useless piece of junk.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good display
  • Heart monitor is a great feature
Cons:
  • Hard to use
  • Bad quality
  • Lost all my money

Preferred solution: send a replacement

User's recommendation: DO NOT Purchase

Mark T Jfc

Never recieved product

First, it's Oshensmart watches not Oshenwatches then never received watches BEWARE !!!! They get you to buy more than one with a really tempting offer then never actually ship anything out.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lost all my money

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: TOTAL RIPPOFF!! LOST OVER $200 NEVER SAW ONE ITEM

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article