OSB - Personal Home Size Safe Review

I have a Personal Home Size Safe on Lay-A-Way. I've tried to payoff the balance online in full not once but twice and they never would take the payment. The amount was in the warehouse with my financial institution for two days but would never clear. When I contacted them they told me that my bank wouldn't authorize payment, which is a lie. I contacted my bank and they stated that Sweepstakes Clearinghouse wouldn't take payment. I sent a check to payoff balance which was never cashed! After that, I tried calling them EIGHT times to pay the remaining balance in full and every single time I called every rep pretended like they couldn't hear me and hung up. I even tried calling from a landline and another cellphone, thinking it was possibly my phone having an issue. It is them with the problem. I mean who doesn't want monies that they are owed for merchandise???!!! I am starting to think that this company is a big FAUX. I do not conduct business in this way. I guess I'll have to take the amount already paid as a lost because I'm DONE!
ID
Sparta, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article