Very unreasonable return policy - stay away !

On July 28 rec'd our order from Orthotics and Beyond. Tried calling several days later, no return call. Had to contact them on their website, as well as our private email. The following day they responded, asking for the order number. The email said we would be hearing from their "returns group" with instructions. I provided the order # on August 7. Had to follow-up on August 11 because there was no response from their returns group. On August 12, now conveniently 15 days post receipt of merchandise, we finally received the "RMAC" number, as well as a notation that they cannot accept any item that is returned more than 21 calendar days after delivery. Their return policy also states they can't accept returned merchandise that has been used. How can you know if the product is good unless you "use" it? We feel like we've been scammed. Cost: $201.97.
Monson, Massachusetts
Service
Orthotics And Beyond Customer Care

Returned authorized merchandise and company won't credit my credit card

STAY AWAY!! I purchased a splint from OrthoticsandBeyond.com, Illinois. The splint was below par and I emailed the company and called many times for return authorization. They finally, after 1-1/2 weeks gave me my return authorization number and I followed their instructions to a "T". After not hearing anything from them after several weeks of emails to them, they told me they were backlogged on returns and I would hear back in one business day. I did not hear back from them so emailed again and they said they never received my return. BBB rating is "F"!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Loss

Orthotics

I was experiencing some pain in my feet, knees, and hips. My pain use to stop me from doing my normal routine. I was reffered by a friend to contact Dr. Saul Goldston. After i started to wear the inserts i felt a great deal of relief. I would recommend these to anyone. You do have to break them in and once they are broken in you wouldn't wanna take them off. Dr. Saul Goldston can be reached at 1-88*-353-**** . Now i am able to go back to running my marathons pain free. Good luck to everyone.

I PAIID 750.00 AT THE OTHER PODS OFFICE AND I FELT LIKE I WAS BEING RIPPED OFF. SINCE THAN I ORDERED ONE PAIR RUNNING AND ONE PAIR FOR CYCLING...THEY WERE BOTH SO MUCB BETTER,,,EASIER TO BREAK IN AND AND LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE.

SPREAD THE WORD FOR CUSTOMERS TO CAL DOCTORS ORTHOTICS AND DOCTORS FOOT LABS AND ASK FOR DR SAUL GOLDSTON.

BEST SERVICE, BEST PRODUCT. THE OTHER LABS ARE JUST HIGH PRICED RIPP OFF OUTFITS

Houston, Texas

About

Top Orthotics And Beyond Services

Customer Care

Summary

Orthotics and Beyond distributes product developed for the health care. The assortment line includes orthopedic braces and home healthcare supportive equipment. The online store is available 24 hour a day and offers such categories of products like ankle braces, back and neck supports, diabetic footwear, elbow and shoulder supports, foot drop braces, knee braces, hot and cold therapy, orthotics-insoles, wheelchair cushions, wrist braces, calf supports, etc. All these items are manufactured by the list of medical companies: Stratford, DonJoy, Aircast, ProCare, Swede-O, Thermoskin and a few others which are represented on the official site of Orthotics and Beyond. The company accepts standard payment means and executes shipping on the territory of the USA. The terms of the return policy are described by Orthotics and Beyond in the online regime as well.

Orthotics And Beyond reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article