Amelia R Yys

Verified Reviewer

Garnishments

I haave recieved a summons for garnishment of wages for a bill 2 years ago. I had just started working, didnt even obtain a paycheck yet and didnt qualify for insurance through my employment. Yet they told me i didn't qualify for AHCCCS which i find hard to believe. At the end of it all they wanted $800 within 7 days which again i couldnt afford nor could any of my family members. I was sent paperwork for a payment plan which i sent back with no response and now after just having a baby, they sent for garnishment of wages. Greed really does run healthcare in this case. I have tried communicating with the hospital with no response. They just dont care and just want their money their way. No communication prior, no consideration its sad.

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Do not recommend

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Brands Related to Oro Valley Hospital

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article