Ornaments and More sent incorrect item and refuses to respond to requests for correct item

I am a return customer of Ornaments and More. I ordered a Baby's First Christmas Ornament for my new granddaughter. I ordered Baby's First Ornament Pink Plush Bear which I ordered for my other grandchildren.. Ornaments and More sent a magnet of a stocking instead of a the Baby's 1st Christmas tree ornament that I ordered. My biggest complaint is that the company REFUSES to respond to my numerous requests to send me the item I ordered. I am disappointed that my baby granddaughter did not get her ornament. Ornaments and More has EXTREMLY poor customer service..
ID
Livingston, New Jersey

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article