Baggage cost computersight breakdown not my fauylt

I had a vacation at Rosen Pointe Inn and went to go online to get boarding pass with baggage submit and the sight would not let me do this. I kept trying because I knew it would be more costly at the airport. The airport charged me 50.00 when I should have paid only 16.00. Your sight made the error not me. I hope you can mail me the difference of 34.00. This was not my fault. This was flight 610 and the acct billed was Q555286. My master card was billed. I hope you understand your sight would not cooperate like I told you and the Rosen Pointe Inn. that the computer was not letting me do this. Please respond as soon as possible.
ID
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Pros
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Travel Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article