Fraud and misrepresentation

Update by user Mar 21, 2019

Update still fighting with Kia, car non-operational since November 2018. The only offer I received from them is minimum repair, not all repair damages from accident.

They also offer my car a trade in but minumum trade in value because of accident. They want to brush this underneath the rug and hope I go away. Thats something I'm not going to do, I know KIA committed fraud against me in showing a fae carfax report with no accidents back in 2017. Meeting with Kia on 02/15/19 their own carfax on file shows the accident now and they still wont take ownership of their car salesmen Domingo committing fraud in order to sell a car.

I have now filed a complaint with the DMV. This is by far the worse experience I've had in buying a car.

I have placed a complaint against them on every website I can think of. thanks

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2019
Sold me a 2016 Nissan Altima under false information (Carfax report), bought this vehicle 2 years ago from internet salesmen Domingo. Starting having problems with it in Nov. 2018, replaced the battery and that wasn't the case. Since Kia included the extended warranty and Gap into my loan, I contacted them to take look at the car. Originally had an appointment on 12/03/18 but they instinct I bring it in earlier. They diagnosed the vehicle saying it was a sensor that went bad, they contacted the extended warranty for approval on part and repair. After 3 days of waiting on no transportation, I requested them to provide me with a rental car. I contacted Dave (service tech) at least twice a week checking status on my car. He informed me numerous times they were waiting on the warranty company to send parts. After receiving parts, Dave replaced sensor and took my car for a test drive. Another light showed up on the dash, he informed me that it was another sensor for some shutter that opens up to keep the engine cool. He has contacted warranty and submits a claim for that as well. Now the Service Director contacted me last week (1/23/19), to inform me that the warranty company has denied all claims for my car to be repaired. Its mind blowing after 2 months my car isn't repaired and now the warranty is declining all claims. Steve told me that he will put old parts back onto my car and I can come pick it up without it being repaired. I asked why repairs were being declined; he had no answer for me. Saying he was contacting the company to find out, little to say that was last Wednesday(01/23/19) and I still haven't heard back from him but a voicemail stating for me to come get my car. I went to the dealership to grab paperwork out my car and realize someone ran sack my glove box and took all my paperwork concerning the purchase of the vehicle and warranty papers. It was a red flag that the dealership wasn't being completely honest with me and hiding something. I also put in a complaint against them with Kia Consumer Affairs, as I was directed by my finance company. After contacting the warranty company myself to find out full details in why they're declining all claims. The warranty company informs me that they sent their own adjuster down to see what was going on after Kia made several claims to repair my car, it only being 2.5 years old. Denied claims was due to the fact, Kia sold me a car that was previously damage(car accident- collision damage) and sold me an extended warranty(platinum) knowing the company would reject all claims. Before purchasing this vehicle Domingo showed me a Carfax stating no accidents, now I'm thinking he showed me a report on another Nissan Altima. I want to bring this situation to someone's attention so it won't happen to anyone else. How many more people they have done this to and they have swept it underneath the rug.
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Service
Orlando Kia North Car Repair
Damaged or defective
Loss

Horrible Experience !

Before you read my review I would suggest you look up the mean of the following words in Webster. ( ***, Shyster, Crook, Lie, Deceit, Bait and Switch, amongst others) I went here a few weeks ago and was convinced to buy a 2017 Kia Sportage by an Italian Sales Rep. Being Italian myself I thought I would be treated fairly. Unfortunately I am very disappointed and at 65yrs old feel this was the worst car buying experience of my life. The model I selected had 5000 miles on it and the back bumper was chipped so I expected a slight reduction in price due to the mileage. That was not the case. In fact I believe I actually paid too much for this vehicle regardless of the mileage. The salesman quoted me an out the figure of $28500. We wanted to pay cash, but the finance manager insisted we had to finance the vehicle to get the 1000 manufacturer rebate. We agreed even thought when we originally spoke to the salesman he knew we wanted to pay cash and quoted the figure based upon this information. The next step was speaking to the finance manager. He spent almost an hour looking at his computer and running back and forth to the managers office. He did not appear to know what he was doing although he said he was checking with the MVA to see if we had a Tag on file that we could use. In addition, we were given a finance rate of 6.9 percent even though our credit score was well over 700. I let that slide because I knew I was going to immediately pay it off anyway. He printed out 2 or 3 contracts, tearing each up and starting over. One of the contracts I saw had the correct bottom line figure of $28500. The final contract that he had my wife sign was including an additional charge in the amount of $400 which was apparently for the tag. I didn't notice the switch at the time but now the out the door price was $29000.00. After the signing the sales representative was suppose to demonstrate the car. He was busy and had another person take us to the car. He told us about the radio and little else. We were suppose to be told about the tire jack/spare tire and were not. We were also to be told about getting service and the service department. We were not and I still don't know know to handle getting service on the vehicle. I called the Salesmen numerous times without success. After replying to the Dealers Survey he finally called and said the Manager said to make me happy. I made a special trip to the dealer but the salesman didn't have time to talk to me. The finance manager told me my tag was in but could not find it. Again over an hour wasted while the finance person tried to figure out what to do. He finally gave us the number for Greenway and said to call them. We did and they said once it was available they would mail it to us. Until now I didn not know that Orlando Kia N was part of Greenway. I made a few more calls to the Salesman without success. Each time he said he would talk to the Manager and call me back. I never heard from him again. The entire ordeal was just that an ordeal of which was similar to what I would have expected in a Third World County or an area that caterers to the poor and uneducated. To me it is not the money but the unethical treatment I believe they using to sell cars. I would not recommend this Dealer to anyone and recommend " Buyer Beware"

Yes they have resolved my complaints. Apparently new employees were to blame for the issues.

Longwood, Florida
Product
Kia Motors Car
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

CALLED ME A LIAR!!

UPDATE*** The owner called me a liar! Said I never mentioned any issues and that they never said they had a return policy. The lies with this dealership do not end. I have contacted an attorney - Complaint filed with the BBB 7/11. Kia has not responded as of 7/25*** BUYER BEWARE Constant Lies! ... Horrible customer service!!! I received the run around for 3 hours trying to get in touch with someone. I was constantly put to voicemail or hung up on. I left numerous messages and NEVER got a call back! Best advice I can give: Do not purchase a car from here. I have only had the car since July 1st and on July 5th they are ignoring me. They will not get my repeat business. Car was not inspected before sold. A/C went out (blowing fire hot air) bent rim, water damage in front passenger floor board, shifting issue. They lied and now that they have been caught they are just ignoring me. Great way to handle customer service!
Longwood, Florida
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Orlando Kia North Warranty
Cars built to last. Website have a lot of confidence in the quality and durability in every new Kia that rolls off the assembly line. So much confidence, that www.orlandokianorth.com offer an industry-leading Kia 10-year or 100,000-mile warranty program. Each provides coverage until either the yearly or total mileage figure is reached, whichever comes first. The extended protection of Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program* gives Kia owners added peace of mind against unforeseen service and repairs. Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program* covers repairs made to precise Kia standards and requirements. The User of Website can rest easy knowing The Customer's vehicle is in the skilled hands of Kia trained service technicians at The User's authorized Kia Dealer. All warranties are limited. For complete details, see a dealer or download complete details of Kia 10-year/100,000-mile warranty program in PDF format.
To read more: https://www.orlandokianorth.com/warranty
Orlando Kia North Privacy Policy
Company's dealership takes The User's privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding The Customer's privacy online. Because www.orlandokianorth.com do gather certain types of information from visitors to Company's sites, Orlando Kia North have developed a privacy statement to help The User understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information Website gather, how it is used, and how The Client can gain access to and edit any data that www.orlandokianorth.com has collected about The User of company services at any time. Company's dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit Orlando Kia North's' Web sites, send www.orlandokianorth.com e-mail, or participate in features/services The Company offer online. Orlando Kia North's' dealership maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Subscribers to Orlando Kia North's' e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on Company's Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from The Company
To read more: https://www.orlandokianorth.com/privacy-policy
Orlando Kia North FAQ
To read more: https://www.orlandokianorth.com/frequently-asked-questions
Top Orlando Kia North Services

Car Repair

Summary

Orlando Kia North is a dealership offering used and brand new vehicles for sale in Longwood, Florida. Orlando Kia North has a large selection of pre-owned inventory offering Jeep, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Saturn, and Mazda etc car makes among others. SUVs, hatchback, coupes, minivans, and sedans new and used cars are for sale at Orlando Kia North to suit particular needs of any customer. Brand new models of KIA vehicles showcase Soul, Rio, Forte, Sorento, and Sportage models to choose from. Finance department of the dealer has varied lease options to finance customers’ car purchases.

Orlando Kia North reviews and complaints

Orlando Kia North is ranked 1106 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article