Junior Reviewer

Resolved: SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update by user Mar 14, 2013

Orion Food Systems LLc DID in fact make contact with me, concluding this issue. they had the rod and reel sent to our house, and apologized for the lack of communication on behalf of the company they hired to operate the promotional sweepstakes. turns out they mixed up addresses and sent us our prize.

Update by user Mar 07, 2013

"hot stuff pizza"

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2013
MY FINACE AND I DECIDED TO ENTER THE WIN A BOAT SWEEPSTAKES SPONSERED BY ORION FOOD SYSTEMS LLC PUT ON BY ARROWHEAD PROMOTIONS AND FULFILLMENT, WE WERE DRAWN TO WIN THE 2ND PLACE PRIZE, RECIEVED A LETTER VIA FED EX STATING WE WON A $300 ROD AND REEL SET AND A BERKLEY TACKLE PACK. IT SAID ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS FOR PROCESSING. WE DID, AND THEN SOME. THE DRAWING WAS HELD IN AUGUST OF 2012, IT IS NOW MARCH OF 2013 AND WE HAVE YET TO RECIEVE THE PRIZE. INFACT, ALL I RECIEVED FROM THIS COMPANY SO FAR WAS A LIST OF EXCUSES AND "WE WILL HAVE A REP CALL YOU WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS (WHICH BY THE WAY NEVER HAPPENS) I'M UNDER THE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE THEY DONT HAVE A REAL GOOD GRASP ON TIME. SEEMS THATS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES, IN THE DEADLINES THEY GIVE THEMSELVES THEY CANT ACHIEVE. SO I'VE BEEN CALLING THESE *** HATS FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS TRYING TO TRACK DOWN WHERE MY PRIZE IS ALL THEY CAN TELL ME IS THAT THERE WAS AN E MAIL SENT TO ORION FOOD SYSTEMS LLC, AND THAT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH? DONT WORRY, ORION FOOD SYSTEMS DOESNT BOTHER TO ANSWER THE EMAILS OR THE PHONE CALLS IN THIS REGARD. AND OF COURSE, THEY HAVE NOT DELIVERED MY PRIZE. I'M SO BUMMED OUT. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT WE EVER WON SOMETHING, AND WE WERE SUPER EXCITED TO GET OUR NEW ROD AND REEL. THANKS TO THE NO SHOWS AND EXCUSES, I'M DOUBTING THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN. PLEASE PEOPLE, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, TIME, OR HOPES IN THIS COMPANY, THEY DONT GIVE A *** IF YOU GET YOUR PRIZE OR NOT. SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!!

klunx - I am sorry to read your statement above. I am a Senior Marketing Manager at Orion Food Systems and can assure you that I have not received any complaints on this promotion from our prize winners.

Please contact me at socialmedia@***.com to discuss. Thanks - Jody

Resolved
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article