Bgreen C

| map-marker Palm Desert, California

Negligence

Organic Materials Review Institute - Negligence
Organic Materials Review Institute - Negligence - Image 2

This complaint is against a service provider doing business as Organic Materials Review Institute hereinafter referred to as OMRI. Before proceeding with OMRI to review and certify as organic my sanitizer product, I watched a YouTube video at the following URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OkavDp96k This video, hosted by Evan, was produced and posted by OMRI.

This video deceptively misled me to believe that OMRI would review the label claims of my product to determine whether it was organic. After paying OMRI $1,520.00 to apply for organic certification, I encountered OMRI not reviewing my product label claims. Instead, OMRI used ai in its application process to determine one of the ingredients in my sanitizer product is not recognized by the USDA as an organic material and that OMRI could not certify my product. I decided to spend more money with OMRI and appeal OMRIs decision.

After reading and understanding OMRIs policy manual, I paid OMRI $285.00 to appeal the decision. On May 25, 2023, OMRI emailed me acknowledgement of its receipt of my appeal and $285.00 payment. Pursuant to OMRIs policy manual, section 4.2.1.4 and section 4.2.2.6 , OMRI had until July 3, 2023 to make a decision on my appeal and cause my receipt of the decision. OMRI failed my receipt of the decision.

On July 24, 2023, I emailed OMRI CEO, Orsi Dezsi, a request to refund $285.00 for failure of OMRIs response to my appeal. The email request was sent to: orsid@***.org and odezsi@***.com To the date of this complaint, OMRI has not responded to my refund request.

User's recommendation: Speak on telephone to an executive of this company before parting with your money

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article