SPIRIT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update by user Nov 01, 2012

Change company name please. This is the company I work for not who I am upset with! SPIRIT AIRLINES is the problem.

Update by user Nov 01, 2012

Original review posted by user Nov 01, 2012
Everyone is available that Hurricane Sandy has greatly affected NYC. I am a business woman flying in and out of NYC conducting business conferences. I can not fly into the city this weekend due to it being flooded, no electricity and many still evacuated. I was told by Orbitz that there would be no change fee and now SPIRIT is telling us that they are going to be including a change fee onto my ticket, when I have already canceled my conference of 100 people, had to reschedule my ticket ( which is now worth nothing because of their "change fee") I find this highly unacceptable to do this to consumers. There should be NO FEES included when it involves a weather related set back!! So now I am out 400 dollars, this is just wrong. SPIRIT IS SHADY and I will never do business with them again. I usually recommend airlines for our conferences and I assure you SPIRIT will NOT be one of them!

SPIRIT AIRLINES STOLED MY MILES FOR SECOND TIME WITH NO NOTIFICACTION AGAIN NEVER FLIGHT WITH THIS AIRLINE AGAIN

ID
Tampa, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article